How are you migrating this data?

Let's say your SQL Server has this table
CREATE TABLE ROB.INGODDADAVIDABABY (
WHENIWASTHERE TIMESTAMP,
IWANTEDTOBEHERE CHAR (30 ),
BUTNOWTHATIMHERE CHAR (30 ),
IWANTTOBETHERE INT
)

Then you could suck that into DB2 with
create table rob.alasbabylon for system name my10char
as (
select * from gdisys.rob.ingoddadavidababy) with data
Table ALASBABYLON created in ROB.

Note:
One: See the "for system name"?
Two: Three part naming. You'll have to be pretty good to set up the
relational database connection to SQL Server to do this but it is quite
doable. See also ARDGATE (google that).
Three: See the member name below.

DSPFD FILE(ROB/MY10CHAR)
DSPFD Command Input
File . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . : FILE MY10CHAR
Library . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . : ROB
Member List

Member Size
MY10CHAR 12288

This rename crap is for ancient versions of the OS which did not support
"for system name" or RCDFMT

FOR SYSTEM NAME system-object-identifier
Identifies the system-object-identifier of the table.
system-object-identifier must not be the same as a table, view, alias, or
index that already exists at the current server. The
system-object-identifier must be an unqualified system identifier.
When system-object-identifier is specified, table-name must not be a
valid system object name.
For example you cannot do the following:
CREATE TABLE ROB.BUCK FOR SYSTEM NAME WHEAT (MYCHAR CHAR (30))
because wheat and buck are both valid 10 character or less system names.

RCDFMT
Indicates the record format name of the table.
RCDFMT format-name
An unqualified name that designates the IBM i record format name of
the table. A format-name is a system identifier.
If a record format name is not specified, the format-name is the same
as the system-object-name of the table.