Thanks for the offer Bruce - I’ll see if I can dig one out tomorrow in between speaking sessions.

Part of the problem I have had is that the current CPP is written in CL and is a mess (to put it politely) so trying to work out the format from that was not helpful.

Jon Paris

www.partner400.com
www.SystemiDeveloper.com