Jim,

What's interesting here is I had the old code that I remarked out back in 2005.
And now I'm putting it back in, but with 4 parameters, back then it only had 2 parameters.
Following start of QUSRWRK.

QSYSWRK is started automatically, no STRSBS for QSYSWRK in QSTRUP.

0072.00 QSYS/STRSBS SBSD(QUSRWRK) 020716
0073.00 MONMSG MSGID(CPF0000) 020716
0074.00 020716
0075.00 QSYS/STRCLNUP OPTION(*SCHED) 910817
0076.00 MONMSG MSGID(CPF0000) 910817
0077.00 970428

0078.00 /********************************************************************/ 990317
0079.00 /* START TCP/IP & START ALL HOST SERVERS */ 990317
0081.00 990317
0082.00 /* STRTCP STRSVR(*YES) STRIFC(*YES) /* Changed to + 051116
0083.00 start application servers with TCP/IP on + 051116
0084.00 *DDM *RPC **NETSVR 4/16/02 + 051116
0085.00 + 051116
0086.00 TCP/IP is now started with IPL attribute, + 051116
0087.00 no need to start */ 051116
0088.00 /* MONMSG MSGID(CPF0000) /* t */ 051116

Paul