From: MIDRANGE-L [mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of rob@xxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, March 17, 2015 10:12 AM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: RE: HMC 5250 console, 132 column support

I wonder if I have to delete my system console and allow it to recreate?
Scary, but, hey, if I back it up I can always telnet to this system...

QAUTOCFG is '1' - On.
This is NOT a virtual device but I have plenty left for QAUTOVRT anyway.

Garrett, IN 46738
Ship to: Dock 108
6928N 400E
Kendallville, IN 46755