Darryl,

I missed the fact (from your other post) that you are on V 5.4, I think the
SRCSTMF parameter will not be there.
You can also use qshell to execute an IFS source.

QSH CMD('db2 -t -f ''/mgyrc/sqlsrc/modsrc/m00000116i.sql''
''MYDTALIB''')

But that will not give you the summary of RUNSQLSTM.

Dit you try Visual Explain in iNavigator?

Best regards,
Arci Simonse