Brad,

Responding to your question, the dtw_sendmail() does NOT use MSF. The SMTP
server it uses is a configuration option. You specify the IP address of the
SMTP server you want to use in a "INI" file, which may point to the local
IBM i SMTP server, or you can specify any SMTP server on the LAN or the
Internet.

I don't normally run MSF on our systems. But yes I had to start MSF to test
the SNDSMTPEMM command. Again, there is no error reported if MSF is not
running, which I think is less than ideal.

Nathan.