From: MIDRANGE-L [mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jack
Tucky
Sent: Tuesday, March 03, 2015 7:22 PM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: Re: noob ASP question

So what's the deal with the IFS directory? When the iAsp is varied off it
goes away?

Customer says the consulting firm is going to implement powerHa. I'm
learning Mimix maintenance at another customer. It will be interesting to
see the differences.

Thanks again. Jack

On Mar 3, 2015, at 9:33 AM, Jim Oberholtzer <midrangel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>