We are seeing a problem with the QSPROUTQ API, which has the following details:

Retrieve Output Queue Information (QSPROUTQ) API

Required Parameter Group:

1
Receiver variable
Output
Char(*)

2
Length of receiver variable
Input
Binary(4)

3
Format name
Input
Char(8)

4
Qualified output queue name
Input
Char(20)

5
Error code
I/O
Char(*)
Default Public
Authority: *USE

Threadsafe: No

OUTQ0200 Format
The following table shows the information returned for the OUTQ0200 format.
For more details about the fields in the following table, see Field Descriptions.

Offset
Type
Field

Dec
Hex

0
0
BINARY(4)
Bytes returned

4
4
BINARY(4)
Bytes available

8
8
CHAR(10)
Output queue name

18
12
CHAR(10)
Output queue library name

28
1C
CHAR(10)
Order of files on queue

38
26
CHAR(10)
Display any file

48
30
BINARY(4)
Job separators

52
34
CHAR(10)
Operator controlled

62
3E
CHAR(10)
Data queue name

72
48
CHAR(10)
Data queue library name

82
52
CHAR(10)
Authority to check

92
5C
BINARY(4)
Number of files

96
60
CHAR(10)
Output queue status

106
6A
CHAR(50)
Text description

156
9C
BINARY(4)
Number of spooled file pages specified

160
A0
BINARY(4)
Number of writers started to queue

164
A4
BINARY(4)
Writers to autostart

(with more fields further down)

the DS looks like this:

D OUTQ0200 DS
D O2BytRtn 10i 0
D O2BytAvl 10i 0
D O2OutQnam 10a
D O2OutQlib 10a
D O2FilOrd 10a
D O2DspAnyF 10a
D O2JobSep 10i 0
D O2OprCtl 10a
D O2DtaQnam 10a
D O2DtaQlib 10a
D O2AutChk 10a
D O2NbrF 10i 0

We are getting 1's in the O2NbrF field for printers that have nothing in the OUTQ.
But only on 6 of the 50+ printers we select.

Is anyone familiar with this API, or a known problem?

Thanks,
Dan Rasch