From: MIDRANGE-L [mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Bradley Stone
Sent: Sunday, February 22, 2015 7:19 AM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: Re: Snow Melting

I won't call that a good idea... I've been hinting to my wife I wouldn't
mind moving down south (TX, AZ, NM, etc) as I can run my business from
anywhere. (She's a teacher, though, so that may be a little harder to move
away from her job and friends).

Growing up in ND and MN the cold is getting kinda old. :)

Or maybe it's just me getting old!

Brad
www.bvstools.com

On Sat, Feb 21, 2015 at 12:42 PM, Vernon Hamberg <vhamberg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>