Also check #4 in this doc
When you are ready to print from your Windows application, click File >
Print and select your IBM AFP driver. Click on the Properties button to view
the current driver settings:
1. Ensure that your Output type matches your desired output. If you leave it
at Document it will not work.
2. If you are creating an overlay that will printing on 8.5 x 11 paper, you
can probably safely take all the defaults. To better control your margins,
you can click on Clip Limits and change the default 0.25 top and left margin
to 0.00. This will allow your image to print as far to the left and top as
possible, and will allow you to define your image margins from your
application rather than relying on the driver.
3. If you are creating a page segment, ensure that you select the Output
Type of page segment and then click Clip Limits to bring up those options as
well. The Help dialog boxes will help you decide how to best clip your
image. Remember that page segments do not really relate to page margins. The
Clip Limits are really specifying that the AFP driver is selectively
choosing which portion of the printed document or image will be used as the
page segment. Again, the Help text is very valuable for making clipping
decisions.
4. If Print Text as Graphics is set to On, any text included in your overlay
or Page Segment will be converted to an image. This is what you want. If you
select Off for this option, your printed output will probably not match your
Windows application. Save time by leaving this set to On.

http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=nas8N1018625

Jim