You say SCSI bus and mention MSIOP but, aren't SCSI and IOP's deprecated on
p7?
It should have a Dual IOP-less SAS controller. If we're talking about the
CEC of course.
I hope you get it back up quickly. I'm waiting on a client that left the
"apply PTF" stage just for when i had to add some cards to the enclosure
(thereby giving me enough spare time to post this reply...). And i found
out that an IBM CE had replaced batteries just a few days ago. Weird thing?
C19 was reporting as unknown and a PCI bus failure was being logged.
Re-seated said card and everything went back to normal. Now, C19 is one of
the 2 controllers that manage the internal disks on the 720 so the system
had been working with one controller for the last 38 days. So an IBM CE
left a card unseated AND didn't check VIOS' diag tool to check everything
was OK after replacing the batteries.
Maybe it's something like that? you were working on one controller and it
threw a fit?

Best of luck and hope it's quickly fixed.

Roberto

On Fri, Feb 13, 2015 at 8:38 PM, Graap, Kenneth <Kenneth.Graap@xxxxxxxxxxxxx