Hi Paul,

We have a similar issue with a TS3200 at one of our customers. The
error code is slightly different, 8A 4C, Inventory lost. It seems to
be a stubborn one, we replaced the chassis, I/O station, drive,
upgraded the firmware, but the error came again. Last weekend I
installed a bunch of PTFs, I do not know if those help. The last
chance is to create logical libraries, at the moment the customer uses
two drives per two partitions, Fiber channel, directly attached
(arbitrated loop). The two drives are driven by the two port of the
IOPless fiber channel adapter. According to H/W guys it is a not
supported configuration.

Rewgards,
Bon

On Mon, 9 Feb 2015 16:05:47 +0000, "Steinmetz, Paul"