Thanks for all the good feedback.

The QSPL subsystem has its own pool and its resources are managed by the system increasing or decreasing as required. Our response times are good, generally less than half a second and I do not see paging issues in WRKSYSSTS.

We also allow the system to manage memory etc with *calc in paging options.

Thanks

Sent from my iPad