From: MIDRANGE-L [mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Charles Wilt
Sent: Monday, January 26, 2015 10:51 AM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: Re: RDi from a remote connection

As I understand it, assuming you have a named user license of RDi, you can install it on as many PC's as you want as long as you are the user.

As far as the best way to use it....there's pluses and minuses to RDP'ing into a PC on the work network.

If you have a flaky VPN or one that times out, using remote desktop makes it easier to reconnect.

But I've always just run RDi locally at home connected over the VPN to the IBM i.

Charles

On Mon, Jan 26, 2015 at 10:36 AM, Mike Cunningham <mike.cunningham@xxxxxxx>