We've got tools that:

1. Convert reports to PDF or HTML
2. Move files from the IFS to Google Drive or Microsoft OneDrive
3. Send files from the IFS to a printer set up on Google Cloud Print
(which can be pretty much any printer in the world).

Pretty much anything you need to make reports available in the "cloud".
But, I think for most IBM i shops that's about 5 years too early to adopt.
:) I find most customers now are just starting to discover what web
services and even sending email from your machines can do for them.

Brad
www.bvstools.com