Thanks Rob, good to know about the latest cume.

-----Original Message-----
From: MIDRANGE-L [mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of rob@xxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, January 20, 2015 7:03 AM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: RE: Index Advisor SQL0206 error

You should have them order the latest cume. Both of those are even older than I feared.
I will go under the assumption that you've IPLed at least once since your upgrade to 7.1 (although I may be wrong). Since those say "not applied" I am hoping that ordering and installing the latest cume will fix the issue with why they are not applied. Perhaps it was a prereq/coreq conflict and a newer cume will help to resolve that.

The first IPL after an OS upgrade is often to apply a cume. The first IPL after an upgrade also runs INZSYS. This may not have anything to do with the lack of an applied cume, or the missing column in the view.

Garrett, IN 46738
Ship to: Dock 108
6928N 400E
Kendallville, IN 46755