The cpf9190 error is sent when your password to the remote system expires. This is usually when the password on the remote system has expired or was changed.

To set it up use command adds route. The server must be QDDMSERVER all in upper case. You do need to re-enter the user profile local and remote. The password is for the remote system.

Addsvraute is done once for each user. When it expires or changes, use chgsvraute to enter the new remote password.

Sent from my iPad