I am assuming, based on only what I can see from a distance, that only
"easy" answer would be to replace multiple 4326 drives (four remain) with
4327s, if additional storage was needed. That wouldn't be my job either.
Just trying to be able to answer questions I know will be coming.

I looked at DDM. Both sides are configured the same. Same user profile on
both systems. But, I don't know if some service part of DDM "there" lacks
authority to files that I only have due to a group profile connection.

John McKee

On Fri, Jan 9, 2015 at 11:11 AM, Jim Oberholtzer <