Local 520 was not hot swappable. IBM did that (still have hardware maint
locally) a couple of weeks ago. Battery had no swollen, but was still a
challenge for CE. Hate to think what remote is like. No idea how long it
has been failed, but would guess three years. Tried running QSMBTTCC on
remote. Apparently not installed.

John McKee

On Wed, Jan 7, 2015 at 3:31 PM, John.BresinaJr <John.BresinaJr@xxxxxxxxxx>