Kirk,

I can clarify this for you as I work at Townsend Security. The email that
went out was not properly worded, the issue is not a problem with the
functionality of version 6.6p1 of OpenSSH, the issue is with how our own
application interacts with that version. There was a small change made that
causes our application to report errors for SSH sFTP transfers even when
they are successful. We do not want to discourage anyone from applying PTF
SI55522, or more appropriately PTF SI55602 which supersedes it. We would
just ask you to hold off until we have a fix for this available. We should
have this fix soon and we will let customers know once it is available. You
can contact our support site for details.

David Hunter

David Hunter

Technical Support

Townsend Security

Direct: 360-359-4410 | TownsendSecurity.com

"QXJzIGVzdCBjZWxhcmUgYXJ0ZW0="