I have just a small question regarding those PTFs you seem to need
installed before using IMGCLG on 7.1:
¿Aren't those PTFs already loaded on a re-spin?
I would check that and use an updated respin OR create a new one just prior
to migrating the machine. That would avoid all this trouble getting
SNDPTFORD...

On Mon, Dec 22, 2014 at 6:58 PM, Buddy McClean <Buddy.McClean@xxxxxxxxxxxx>