Oh no, shows way to much organization. ;)

Jerry Draper <midrangel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> 12/18/2014 11:49 AM >>>
We normally xfer/load/apply both cum and grp at the same maintenance window.

We place the order at fix central and specify FTP download.

We create an image catalog (ie: c14283) and specify an IFS location
(ie: /optvrt/C14283) both named after the cum.

We run an ftp script that downloads the images from Fix Central directly
to the IFS and loads the image catalog.

This can run overnight.

FTP snippet:

anonymous g3O05qtQ
namefmt 1
lcd /optvrt/C14283
cd /ccss/B53818/43170353/C
ascii
get ftpSF99710.txt
get ilstSF99710.txt
binary
get SF99710_1.bin
get SF99710_2.bin
close
open <system>
user <profile> <password>
namefmt 1
quote site namefmt 1
quote rcmd ADDIMGCLGE IMGCLG(c14283)
FROMFILE('/optvrt/c14283/SF99710_1.bin') TOFILE(*fromfile)
quote rcmd ADDIMGCLGE IMGCLG(c14283)
FROMFILE('/optvrt/c14283/SF99710_2.bin') TOFILE(*fromfile)
quit

Jerry