I can't figure out what I am doing wrong in this exact same problem I had once before.

I'm trying to import a CSV file into an AS/400 PF.

CRTF: CRTSRCPF FILE(KDICHANGES/MBRPAY1ERS) RCDLEN(959) +
MBR(*FILE)
MONMSG MSGID(CPF7302) EXEC(DO)
DLTF FILE(KDICHANGES/MBRPAY1ERS) /* File Already +
exists */
GOTO CMDLBL(CRTF)
ENDDO

CPYFRMIMPF +
FROMSTMF('/tmp/ATU_PAYROLL_DATA_FY14_372_39+
8.txt') TOFILE(KDICHANGES/MBRPAYATU) +
MBROPT(*ADD) RCDDLM(*CRLF) STRDLM('"') +
FLDDLM('|') FROMRCD(*FIRST 20) +
ERRRCDFILE(KDICHANGES/MBRPAY1ERS +
MBRPAY1ERS) ERRRCDOPT(*ADD)

I'm getting this error:
Message ID . . . . . . : CPF2885 Severity . . . . . . . : 30
Message type . . . . . : Diagnostic
Date sent . . . . . . : 12/17/14 Time sent . . . . . . : 18:56:38

Message . . . . : Field Definition or Error file MBRPAY1ERS in KDICHANGES
not allowed.
Cause . . . . . : File MBRPAY1ERS in KDICHANGES is not the correct file type
for the copy command.
-- The Copy From Import File (CPYFRMIMPF) command require a source, DDM,
program described physical, or externally described physical file for the
Field Definition File (FLDDFNFILE) and the Error Record File (ERRRCDFILE).
Recovery . . . : Do one of the following to change the file name on the
parameter and try the request again:
-- Specify the correct file type on the FLDDFNFILE, or ERRRCDFILE
parameter.

Does anyone have any idea what I am doing wrong?

Thanks,

Gary Kuznitz