In that menu is the TRCREX command - the help for that mentions that you can use the TRACE command inside your REXX procedure, so that should be documented in the reference material.

I'll suggest, Bill - remove the interior apostrophes - and be sure to have one at the end - on the right - your example did not have that one.

And as Chuck suggested, use the full-quote instead of an apostrophe.

And if you are copy/pasting from a Word document, watch out that your quotes and apostrophes are straight up and down - not the hooked ones that Word likes to change to automagically.

Good luck.
Vern