Is this just a timing issue with a custom program in QSTRUP?

DLTSQLPKG QGPL/QZDAPKG

Message ID . . . . . . : MCH5802
Message . . . . : Lock operation for object QZDAPKG not satisfied.
Cause . . . . . : The lock operation was not satisfied for object
QZDAPKG in
the specified time interval of 30 seconds. The lock holder type is 1.
The
lock holder name is QZDASOINITQWEBADMIN 517399. The lock holder thread

identifier is X'0000000000000006'.

Message ID . . . . . . : CPF9803
Message . . . . : Cannot allocate object ²±Ê/¬■ê-■■ in library
■■■■■■■■■■.
Cause . . . . . : Object ²±Ê/¬■ê-■■ in library ■■■■■■■■■■ type *■■■SQLP
is
in use.

Message ID . . . . . . : CPF9999
Message . . . . : Function check. CPF9803 unmonitored by OSCUSTOM at
statement 209, instruction X'009A'.

7.1
PTF Group Level Status
SF99711 2 Installed