Paul Fenstermacher <PFenstermacher@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote on Wed,
10 Dec 2014 13:15:35 GMT:

My Firefox just updated yesterday to 34.0.5 and after that I
could not connect to HMC's running 7.7.5 nor could I connect
to two different V7000 GUI's. Error message in all cases says

I believe FF 34 changed the default values for allowable
security setting and you need to use aboug:config to change the
setting for security.tls.version.min to 0 to re-enable accessing
the HMC with SSLv3 protocol.