Every now an then even *I* can come up with a short answer. Now don't think my answers are as long as Chuck's are but often it's more educational to include additional text to explain the situation and define the potential for an incorrect interpretation which could send the reader down a path that will simply waste time without adding any further knowledge.

(now diagram that. :-) )

- Larry "DrFranken" Bolhuis

www.frankeni.com
www.iDevCloud.com