Jon,

you should look at Ghostscript that is free but Java. I know that System &
Method
has a port.

On Mon, Dec 8, 2014 at 10:13 PM, Jon Paris <jon.paris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Thanks Richard but the economics of this project pretty much rule out any
commercial solution. Really need open source or the foundations of a
roll-your-own solution.

Trust me I’d much rather incorporate a tool such as your but the economics
(multi-site licenses) rule it out.

Jon Paris

www.partner400.com
www.SystemiDeveloper.com