Look at the PRDLIB parameter on CHGCMD or CRTCMD.

Here's something else to look at.
DSPCMD STRPDM
You'll notice that it isn't a "real" command. It is a "proxy" command.
QSYS/STRPDM only points to QPDA/STRPDM. If you're a wizard at the IFS and
are used to this concept in other stream file based operating systems
you'll see that it resembles a "symbolic link" in which one directory is
just a pointer to another directory. Useful for when one package is
configured to find the 'bin' directory under one location and another is
configured to expect it under another. And other such cases.

Now, let's look at DSPCMD QPDA/STRPDM
Product library . . . . . . . . . . . : QPDA

And that is why, when you are at the STRPDM menu, and you type in DSPLIBL,
you will see
Library Type
QSYS SYS
QSYS2 SYS