From: MIDRANGE-L [mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Steinmetz, Paul
Sent: Monday, November 24, 2014 1:28 PM
To: 'Midrange Systems Technical Discussion'
Subject: RE: P7 IBM Hardware & Software Maintenance Renewal line item details

Larry,

I was informed by BP that those numbers are for 9x5 maintenance only, does not include the 24x7 uplift.

What really shocks me is the maintenance renewal for 1 year is what we paid for 3 years back in 2012.
Reason for part of that could be both the P7 and the 3573 tape library came with 3 year warranty, so the 2012 maintenance number was a 24x7 uplift only.

Paul