From: MIDRANGE-L [mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of DrFranken
Sent: Monday, November 24, 2014 1:20 PM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: Re: P7 IBM Hardware & Software Maintenance Renewal line item details

They likely are close but the numbers certainly change. What's likely true are the ratios. For stuff of a given age prices change pretty much evenly either up or down.

The exception are SSDs. You have a MMC of $576 for those here and I
*THINK* that has gone down as SSD prices are falling much more quickly than most other hardware.

I did get a quote recently for my TS3200 which was a bit higher than your number here but I have two drives in mine. If you have just one this would be about the same.

- Larry "DrFranken" Bolhuis

www.frankeni.com
www.iDevCloud.com
www.iInTheCloud.com