IIRC, during one of the performance mgmt sessions at the spring COMMON I
went to one of the IBM'ers mentioned that they do have customers who run
job watcher 24x7.

You might ask IBM if they have a recommended configuration for doing so.

Charles

On Thu, Nov 20, 2014 at 4:36 PM, Graap, Kenneth <Kenneth.Graap@xxxxxxxxxxxxx