"Declare the cyber attacks an act of war and have it thus absolve us of all
debt to the Chinese as restitution?"

A $1.3T hack. Cool.

-----Original Message-----
From: MIDRANGE-L [mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
rob@xxxxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, November 14, 2014 1:07 PM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: Re: I've had one **** of a day ...

Short of using what I saw in that one museum room at Wright Patterson AFB?
I don't know.
Declare the cyber attacks an act of war and have it thus absolve us of all
debt to the Chinese as restitution?

Do you really have Chinese legitimately using your website, etc? If not,
block all their address range. Shouldn't stop them from sending email
through an ISP for that kind of legitimate traffic.

IBM Certified System Administrator - IBM i 6.1 Group Dekko Dept 1600 Mail
to: 2505 Dekko Drive
Garrett, IN 46738
Ship to: Dock 108
6928N 400E