I saw other reply's but I wonder if this would help...

http://mowyourlawn.com/RPGToDesktop.html

bryan

Chris Bipes wrote on 11/10/2014 12:55 PM:
We use Run Remote Command a lot around here. Mostly to run a batch file. Now I have a VB script that I need to execute. If I run it from a command window on the Windows 2008 R2 server, it runs correctly. However when I execute the command from the RUNRMTCMD it hangs and never completes.

The script is a simple one that converts an excel spreadsheet to a CSV file. A data provider cannot generate the CSV from their reporting software so we have to deal with the XLS file.

I have the System i Access for Windows Remote Command service running under our service profile on the server with Excel installed.

Incoming remote command properties are:
Command Mode: Detached
only run as system is checked.

Again this works for running our A2iA, and MICR batch processing of check images.

I have run all the diagnostic tools but there is nothing in the files that tell me what is going on.

Any ideas on how I can troubleshoot this?

Chris Bipes
Director of Information Services
CrossCheck, Inc.