Hi again,

I think I misread what you were doing.
You're right. It doesn't like when both are valid system names.

Interesting.

Yours truly,

Glenn Gundermann
Email: glenn.gundermann@xxxxxxxxx
Work: (905) 795-2111 ext. 3098
Cell: (416) 317-3144

On 3 November 2014 17:22, Glenn Gundermann <glenn.gundermann@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hey John,

I tried it on my system and it was fine. We're on 6.1.
rename table zgxgs85.emp to this_is_a_test for system name emp;