Last year in the Netherlands at the iBelieve event, I made a joke that EGL was not ever used. Later, I was taken aside by an irate business partner. From what I can tell, there is ONE business partner in Europe who is achieving success with some EGL applications. No one else has been willing to stand up and talk about their success with EGL. Most other people who have talked with me about EGL consider it to be thrown in the “sounded like a good idea but was too much effort” bucket. It simply appears that EGL is not happening in the community at large.

Trevor