Rob,

Operations Console is the name of the software that provides either Direct
Attach console or Lan Console, Direct attach i very much doubt it's
supported under the new software due to it being deprecated after Windows
XP. That leaves only Lan Console.
On that vein, Ted, be aware that each and every connection has a different
certificate and device, that means that if you have QCONSOLE assigned to
the old software on that machine you have to create a new QCONSOLE2 or the
like for the new software to connect. Thas has always been a detail with
the LAN Consoles. You can't just use the same data and expect the new
software to work because when it first connects it creates an encryption
key.

Best Regards,

Roberto