What on earth has got your goat John?

In what conceivable universe can the statement "Most Mac installs follow a pattern and are normally simpler by far than those for Windows” be considered disparaging?

I was a Windows user for many many years, and while I prefer to use my Mac whenever possible I do sometimes still have to install and use Windows software. It is MY OPINION that Mac software is generally easier to install than Windows. Period. If you find the opposite that is your opinion - but I didn’t disparage anything.

Jon Paris

www.partner400.com
www.SystemiDeveloper.com