I have my old Power 6. It has a mix of 0595's, CEC, 5886, 5787 The disk
drives used to be used by other lpars of IBM i. I have initialized the
system down to one lpar of IBM i and one lpar of Linux. I cannot add
these remaining IBM i disks into an asp. They all show up as
nonconfigured units.
I have added disks from the three units shown and from the same Sys Bus
and Sys Card shown.

System Service Tools (SST)
3. Work with disk units
2. Work with disk configuration
2. Add units to ASPs
3. Add units to existing ASPs

No Non-Configured Units

The function you requested cannot be performed at this time
because:

o The requested function requires one or more non-configured
units. No non-configured units were found on the system.

This condition must be corrected before the requested function
can be performed.

The following are the recommended recovery procedures:

o If there are non-configured units connected to the system,
ensure that all such units are powered on and are cabled
correctly. If all non-configured units are powered on and
are cabled correctly and this error still occurs, call for
service.

System Service Tools (SST)
3. Work with disk units
1. Display disk configuration