Yeah, it's the same as that - OK so that makes sense.

We had a job running yesterday that creates several hundred spreadsheets and emails each of them to some email addresses - a few each, if I heard correctly.

During the job, we were not able to use SNADS, I'm heard - we weren't able to distribute using Turnover, for example.

So I volunteered to ask some questions - part of it is looking at MSF.

Now part of that job is to take PAGSEGs and convert to TIFFs, then attach them to cells - this shouldn't be too big a deal, but it's another factor.

So the initial problem is, why is SNADS communication apparently locked up?

L8R
Vern