From: MIDRANGE-L [mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Aaron
Bartell
Sent: Thursday, October 02, 2014 5:08 PM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: Re: iASP security

The session or Job may be associated with an "Initial ASP Group", but
what
does that mean? I doubt that it has anything to do with user-object
authority.

That's what I am trying to figure out. iASP is being declared, by IBM, as a
good SaaS-model-way to separate out multi-tenant situations (i.e. same named
libs but different iASP). What I am trying to determine is if this SaaS
they are talking about was in a situation where the user didn't have access
to a command line and instead it was only through a browser. I shot an
email off to IBM but also wanted to get community input.

Aaron Bartell