From: MIDRANGE-L [mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Manzoor Siddiqui
Sent: Thursday, October 02, 2014 11:17 AM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: RE: COMMON and YIP

Mike,

We're excited to a have nearly 30 students and faculty at the upcoming Fall Conference in Indianapolis. We are currently planning a special introductory session, led by Jim Buck and other volunteers, the first day of the conference to acclimate the students and faculty to the conference, along with recommendations on how to maximize their time at the conference.

Additionally, we are also planning on having a Meet and Greet with students, volunteers, and Expo vendors on Tuesday so that students can take advantage of the networking opportunities at the conference. This is great way to informally learn about the industry, meet key people within this community, and create contacts for the future.

While there is no formal YIPs session planned, as Jim said, many of the key volunteers who are involved with YIPs will be at the conference, so the opportunity to meet and chat with them will still be there. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me. Thanks.

Regards,

Manzoor Siddiqui, MBA
Marketing Manager
COMMON - A Users Group
312.279.0253 • msiddiqui@xxxxxxxxxx

Don't miss the upcoming Fall Conference!
* 2014 Fall Conference & Expo || October 27 - 29, 2014 || Hyatt Regency Indianapolis || Indianapolis, IN
2.5 days of Education || Over 100 Sessions + Pre-Conference Workshops || Expert Speakers || Tabletop Expo
http://www.common.org/fallconference

COMMON is the world's largest professional association of IBM technology users, representing 20,000 IT professionals. We provide independent education, certification, advocacy and networking among users, IBM, and related third-party solution providers.