I haven't given up on getting permanent keys quite yet. But I certainly might be getting touch with my supplier, though with it being a cash/no receipts transaction ....

As Jim O. said, I may become very practised at full system reloads. eek.

Jeff

-----Original Message-----
From: MIDRANGE-L [mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of rob@xxxxxxxxx
Sent: 30 September 2014 13:57
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: RE: OS/400 Authorization Keys

I think some of the cloud services have a 'home use' rate.

Was there some model in the way back machine that had the OS transferable?
Maybe. What model was that and how do you go about getting those keys if the person has initialized the disks are interesting questions.
If there was any thing in the sale that indicated that the keys should be provided then you may have grounds for an equipment return if they are unable to provide them.

Garrett, IN 46738
Ship to: Dock 108
6928N 400E
Kendallville, IN 46755