This is for the SYSTEMA in the example from the web site.

System B would be almost identical but with the names changed to SYSTEMA.

Make sure you change the Network Attributes per the instructions.

CHGVAR &LCLADDR VALUE('172.031.002.001')
CRTCTLAPPC CTLD(ENTERPRISE) LINKTYPE(*VRTAPPN) ONLINE(*YES) +
AUTODLTDEV(10000) MSGQ(*SYSVAL) +
TEXT('Enterprise Extender Controller')

CHGVAR &RMTNAME VALUE('SYSTEMB')
CHGVAR &RMTADDR VALUE('172.031.002.003')
CRTDEVAPPC DEVD(&RMTNAME) LOCADR(00) RMTLOCNAME(&RMTNAME) +
ONLINE(*YES) LCLLOCNAME(*NETATR) RMTNETID(*NETATR) +
CTL(ENTERPRISE) MODE(*NETATR) MSGQ(*CTLD) APPN(*YES) +
SNGSSN(*NO) TEXT('Device for HPRIP')

CRTCTLAPPC CTLD(&RMTNAME) LINKTYPE(*HPRIP) ONLINE(*YES) APPN(*YES) +
RMTINTNETA(&RMTADDR) LCLINTNETA(&LCLADDR) +
LDLCTMR(3 15 10) LDLCLNKSPD(*CAMPUS) CODE(*EBCDIC) +
MAXFRAME(1461) RMTNETID(APPN) RMTCPNAME(&RMTNAME) +
ROLE(*NEG) AUTOCRTDEV(*ALL) CMNRCYLMT(2 5) MSGQ(*SYSVAL) +
TEXT('HPRIP Connection')

--
Jim Oberholtzer
Chief Technical Architect