From: MIDRANGE-L [mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of rob@xxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, September 25, 2014 9:00 AM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: Re: 57nnQU1

I've not tried the formatting in years. Just tried it now. Actually it doesn't look too bad. But honestly, I don't generate a lot of reports for end users so the stuff I can get from STRSQL versus either STRQM or WRKQRY works for most of my tastes.

I think my earlier bias came from looking at the source of a form.

Garrett, IN 46738
Ship to: Dock 108
6928N 400E
Kendallville, IN 46755