I do not believe QDOC is able to move into the iASP therefore it is not part
of the normal replication.

I don't have an HA system available to look at right now (PTFs going on) but
I do not believe the administrative domain is able to manage QDOC either so
I highly doubt there is a reasonable solution for that file structure.

Remember QDOC has been all but abandoned by IBM for many years. They still
support it but only to make it work, and I would expect IBM to drop it
sometime in the near future, (I actually did not think it would make 7.2 but
it's still there) so I would be looking for an alternative solution
reasonably soon.

One solution for moving them without most of the save/restore overhead is to
use SAVRSTDLO. It does require a small amount of set up but due to the way
it processes, it's faster than save, ftp, restore, and it has some magic
that starts to push the save file across before it's even completely done
saving. Most of my customers have opted for this approach with the QDOC
file system where there are still older documents to manage.

--
Jim Oberholtzer
Chief Technical Architect