Me email provider is me. The outbound email all goes through a redundant pair of barracuda units to scan for viruses and to log outbound mail. They deliver between 4 and 6 thousand messages each day.

So from my server they hit the barracudas and then direct to wherever.

DNS and rDNS for the sender has been set for years and the IP address hasn't changed in near to forever. The barracudas report their correct FQDN in their connection.

I'm not getting ANY bounce backs or errors from ANY other domain and haven't for years.

The messages sit in the cuda reporting these messages:
Deferred: : connect to e4.ny.us.ibm.com[32.97.182.144]: server refused mail service
Deferred: : connect to e1.ny.us.ibm.com[32.97.182.141]: server refused mail service
Deferred: : connect to e6.ny.us.ibm.com[32.97.182.146]: server refused mail service
Deferred: : connect to e33.co.us.ibm.com[32.97.110.151]: server refused mail service
Until they are eventually returned to me.

- Larry "DrFranken" Bolhuis

www.frankeni.com
www.iDevCloud.com
www.iInTheCloud.com