Justin, Thanks for the information. I will contact IBM and try to get some
updated software.

Jim, the only annoyances I've noticed so far include:
1. Creating session name using &COMPN*= causes truncation at the beginning
of the computer name. Since we use significance in our computer names (we
use the users name ie USERID-W8), I end up with SERID#W8A0. This doesn't
help us find sessions as easily as when the truncation occurred at the end.
I suspect a setting someplace but haven't found it yet.
2. Kudos to IBM to have the default Ctrl-C and Ctrl-V work! But what is up
with "Enter or Reset" for left Ctrl? Our application did not like that when
the cursor got moved out of an input field and pressing "reset"
continuously cycled Red Xs as it appeared to do Reset AND Enter. I had to
reset the key to just Reset for that situation.
3. I have two sessions defined. When I click on 5250 Emulator, it starts
one but I don't know how to tell it which one to start. I have started
using the 5250 session manager to open the appropriate session which is an
easy enough work enough. I would like to be able to define which session
starts using the standard option or maybe allowing it to be turned into a
shortcut which would let me define both of those sessions and then I could
one click to start the right one.
4. Not knowing which password option for logging in lets it remember who I
am. I know I just didn't understand the help text on that one. Whatever I
am using (which I thought would allow me to login once) is causing me to
login every time. I will be trying the other options soon to see how they
work out.

I think most of these are user error issues or just not having gotten deep
enough into the software and documentation to figure it out. Any tips would
be appreciated.