Plex changed...or Aldon did (I forget which at this point)

Are you getting this during the Plex Gen & Build or during the Aldon
compile/promote?

I don't recall the details, but I think the Plex Gen & Build would fail,
but a compile from Aldon would work.

Charles

On Thu, Aug 28, 2014 at 2:43 PM, Mark Murphy/STAR BASE Consulting Inc. <