Re: iSeries Creation of a PDF with a hidden hyperlink

fixed

We use a Java JAR to convert HTML stream files to PDF stream files. I wrote
an RPG wrapper around a Java Class to generate PDF files from RPG programs.

I can't recall if I have tested it with hyperlinks embedded in the HTML.
But it would surprise me if that didn't work.